Friday, September 16, 2016

Chitika Online Advertising Network

Chitika Overview

Chitika is an online advertising network that is serious competition to Google Adwords.

Chitika has over 350000 publishers earning passive revenue every day. As a company Chitika is founded in 2003 headquartered in Westborough, MA.
It serves more than 4 billions of ads every month. You see the earning potential now. If your website or blog drives quality traffic in a large number then Chitika is good alternative to try.

You can see that I placed Chitika ads on my blog. I am trying to see the earning potential. In a month I will share my statistics with you to encourage you to start and keep working with Chitika.

How to earn good money with Chitika?

Write high quality content, use social marketing, use email marketing, create giveaways to make your list bigger and drive more traffic. by doing this you will start having traffic of maybe 1 million of visitors per month. This traffic will make you golden Chitika publisher and will enter you in the play of the most paid ads.
At the beginning you start will silver membership. Silver membership is not paid well and you will not make enough money. But with little time and hard work you will change that.

I consider myself online earner and I am trying all reliable opportunities to work. Chitika is one of them. I read for some earners that are making more than 10k a month.

In one of my next posts I will share statistics and my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment