Thursday, July 14, 2016

Anki Review

 

Anki is one of the best and most powerful flash cards software. It's created to help you study anything, from languages up to geography, history etc.
I am using Anki everyday as a learning but also as a reading tool. Anki website http://ankisrs.net has everything you need to learn how to start learning with Anki.

I used Anki a lot as a helping tool to prepare myself for my studies exams. I never missed an exam or had bad score. Now I am using it to keep everything I know in a lifetime period.

Anki is not a short term cramming tool. It's designed with sophisticated algorithm that will help you to keep everything in your long term memory. In the moment I am studying French, English, Italian and Norwegian languages with Anki.

Anki website also share a lot of decks created by other users. Those decks are available for free and you can use them to avoid the need of creating your own decks. This will save you a lot of time.

I am using Anki more than 5 year and have a good score. I studied more 100000 items within this time frame. It's really easy to do that, just trust the software, be disciplined in the studying and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment